Disclaimer: Important – Northern Lights are a natural occurrence, and Aurora | 360 is unable to guarantee activity, vibrancy, or colour on the evenings of any of the two (2) flight attempts** offered. Aurora | 360 will do everything possible to offer our clients the best possible experience! Aurora | 360 reserves the right to cancel, or reschedule the flight, in case the weather conditions do not permit the departure, and/or safety of the passengers is endangered.
** An attempt is considered as a period in which the plane could fly. There will only be one flight on the weekend, and Consulta Meta I.M. Inc. will decide if the flight occurs on the Friday, or the Saturday night, based on optimal space weather conditions, primarily focusing on: 1. Geomagnetic Activity Observations and Forecasts; 2. Solar Radiation Activity Observations and Forecasts; 3. Radio Blackout Activity and Forecasts.
- For all events, a Yukon bus company will provide the ground transportation in H3-54 Prevost coaches.
- All Aurora | 360 Experience guests will receive a Welcome Package outlining activities / events / meal selections / contact information / answers to additional FAQs.
- 12 years of age is the minimum age permitted on the flight, when accompanied by an adult/legal guardian.
- If the tour is cancelled by Aurora | 360, the deposit will be refunded; otherwise the 25% deposit is non-refundable.
Cancellation fee (if cancelled by guest):
- until 90 days before departure, 25% of the total amount;
- 89 to 60 days before departure, 50% of the total amount; and
- from 59 days to departure date, 100% of the total amount.
- up until 90 days prior, 25% (non-refundable deposit);
- 89 days, full payment is due.